Kidney (Human) Tissue Lysate - Renal clear cell carcinoma (ab44694)
- Product nameKidney (Human) Tissue Lysate - Renal clear cell carcinomaSee all Kidney lysates ...
- General notesTissue: Kidney Location: Right kidney Diagnosis: Clear cell carcinoma Stage: II Grade: n/a Sex: Male Age: 60 years Gross findings: Tumor measures 4 x 4cm. Smooth walls. Cut section white. Hemorrhagic around lesion. Microscopic findings: Malignant cells are irregular and clear, and have clear cytoplasm with vacuoles. Nuclei have irregular nuclear membranes, cytoplasm is granular with large nucleoli. Many monstrous nuclei. Insoluble protein fraction
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Constituents: PBS, 0.77% DTT, 0.1% SDS, 30.03% Urea, 15.22% Thiourea, 100% Laemmli buffer
Note: 20µl of 5X Laemmli buffer were added per 100µl of tissue lysate
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification NotesTissue specimens are homogenized in modified RIPA buffer to obtain the soluble proteins, and centrifuged to clarify. The pellet was further extracted with a second buffer to obtain the less soluble protein fraction. The lysate solution may appear turbid at cold temperatures due to insolubility of buffer components. The solution should clear upon warming to room temperature.
- Lysate notes This product belongs to a range of individual sets of lysates that were extracted from very specific tissues and are gender-, cancer subtype-, tumor grade- and cellular morphology- specific. They allow for consistency, reproducibility, and comparative studies from experiment to experiment, due to the existence of specific (matched) lysates that can be used as controls. Two extractions from each tissue were performed, extraction 1 yielding the soluble protein fraction and extraction 2 the insoluble protein fraction. Please find below a range of products that relate to ab44694: Extraction 1: soluble protein fraction ab44692 Human Kidney Tumor Tissue lysate ab44691 Human Kidney Normal Tissue lysate (matched) Extraction 2: insoluble protein fraction ab44694 Human Kidney Tumor Tissue lysate ab44693 Human Kidney Normal Tissue lysate (matched)
- Research Areas
References for Kidney (Human) Tissue Lysate - Renal clear cell carcinoma (ab44694)
ab44694 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.