Kidney (Human) Tissue Lysate - adult normal tissue (ab30203)
- Product nameKidney (Human) Tissue Lysate - adult normal tissueSee all Kidney lysates ...
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -80°C. Allow to warm to room temp and agitate gently before aliquotting.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% SDS, 10% Glycerol, 0.1% Bromophenol blue, Sodium Deoxycholate, Tergitol-NP40, EDTA, Magnesium chloride, HEPES, Sucrose, Potassium chloride, Protease inhibitor, 0.15M Beta mercaptoethanol
- Concentration information loading...
- Lysate notes Protein is isolated from whole tissue homogenates using a proprietary technique. The tissue was frozen in liquid nitrogen immediately after excision and then stored at -70ºC. Quality control: 1. The isolated protein pattern on SDS-PAGE gel is visualized by coomassie blue staining. The pattern is consistent with each lot. 2. The isolated protein is Western Blot analyzed by either a GAPDH or beta-actin antibody. The expression level is consistent with each lot. Ethics: Human tissue samples are collected with the informed consent of the donors & relatives and are excised by licensed medical doctors. Tumor tissue samples are diagnosed and identified by at least two different evaluators. If you have more questions then please feel free to contact us. Donor information can be supplied on request.
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab30203 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Samples need to boiled for 5 minutes and put on ice before use.|
References for Kidney (Human) Tissue Lysate - adult normal tissue (ab30203)
This product has been referenced in:
- Larsen MH et al. Human leukocyte antigen-G in the male reproductive system and in seminal plasma. Mol Hum Reprod 17:727-38 (2011). WB . Read more (PubMed: 21813635) »