Kidney tumor (human): renal cell carcinoma tissue slides (ab4867)
- Product nameKidney tumor (human): renal cell carcinoma tissue slides
- General notesAfter excision, tissue was fixed in paraformaldehyde and processed to paraffin wax. Tissue sections were cut to a thickness of 5µm and mounted on positively charged glass slides. One tissue from each lot was stained by haematoxylin and eosin (H+E) and then microscopically examined to ensure quality. All tissue is examined / diagnosed by a licensed pathologist and is ethically obtained. Sex and age of the donor is lot dependent. Please enquire.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, In Situ Hybridisation more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Research Areas
- FunctionActs as an endocytic receptor to direct captured antigens from the extracellular space to a specialized antigen-processing compartment (By similarity). Causes reduced proliferation of B-lymphocytes.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in spleen, thymus, colon and peripheral blood lymphocytes. Detected in myeloid and B lymphoid cell lines. Isoform 2 and isoform 3 are expressed in malignant Hodgkin lymphoma cells called Hodgkin and Reed-Sternberg (HRS) cells.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 10 C-type lectin domains.
Contains 1 fibronectin type-II domain.
Contains 1 ricin B-type lectin domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- C-type lectin domain family 13 member B
- CD 205
- CD205 antigen
- CLEC 13B
- DEC 205
- DEC 205
- gp200 MR6
- gp200 MR6
- LY 75
- Lymphocyte antigen 75
- Renal Cell Carcinoma (gp200)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4867 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|In Situ Hybridisation||ISH: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
References for Kidney tumor (human): renal cell carcinoma tissue slides (ab4867)
ab4867 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.