- Product nameL-741,626
- DescriptionPotent and selective D2 antagonist
- Purity> 99%
- Chemical name4-(4-Chlorophenyl)-1-(1H-indol-3-ylmethyl)-4-piperidinol
- Molecular Weight340.85
- Chemical structure
- Molecular formulaC20H21ClN2O
- CAS Number81226-60-0
- Storage instructionsStore at room temperature.
- Solubility overviewSoluble in DMSO to 100 mM and in ethanol to 100 mM
Providing storage is as stated on the product vial and the vial is kept tightly sealed, the product can be stored for up to 6 months.
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
References for L-741,626 (ab120596)
This product has been referenced in:
- Collins GT et al. Yawning and hypothermia in rats: effects of dopamine D3 and D2 agonists and antagonists. Psychopharmacology (Berl) 193:159-70 (2007). Read more (PubMed: 17393143) »
- Caine SB et al. Role of dopamine D2-like receptors in cocaine self-administration: studies with D2 receptor mutant mice and novel D2 receptor antagonists. J Neurosci 22:2977-88 (2002). Read more (PubMed: 11923462) »
- LaHoste GJ et al. Dopamine D1 receptors synergize with D2, but not D3 or D4, receptors in the striatum without the involvement of action potentials. J Neurosci 20:6666-71 (2000). Read more (PubMed: 10964971) »