Publishing research using ab65331? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab65331 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Wheaton WW et al. Metformin inhibits mitochondrial complex I of cancer cells to reduce tumorigenesis. Elife 3:e02242 (2014).
- Yang L et al. PKM2 regulates the Warburg effect and promotes HMGB1 release in sepsis. Nat Commun 5:4436 (2014).
- Cai Q et al. Anoikis resistance is a critical feature of highly aggressive ovarian cancer cells. Oncogene 0:N/A (2014).
- Leung EY et al. Hormone Resistance in Two MCF-7 Breast Cancer Cell Lines is Associated with Reduced mTOR Signaling, Decreased Glycolysis, and Increased Sensitivity to Cytotoxic Drugs. Front Oncol 4:221 (2014).
- Elsabahy M et al. Shell-crosslinked knedel-like nanoparticles induce lower immunotoxicity than their non-crosslinked analogs. J Mater Chem B Mater Biol Med 1:N/A (2013).
- Kelly CE et al. Rnf165/Ark2C enhances BMP-Smad signaling to mediate motor axon extension. PLoS Biol 11:e1001538 (2013).
- Yang J et al. Human CHCHD4 mitochondrial proteins regulate cellular oxygen consumption rate and metabolism and provide a critical role in hypoxia signaling and tumor progression. J Clin Invest 122:600-11 (2012).
- Demaria M et al. STAT3 can serve as a hit in the process of malignant transformation of primary cells. Cell Death Differ : (2012).
- Baumgartner F et al. Minor cell-death defects but reduced tumor latency in mice lacking the BH3-only proteins Bad and Bmf. Oncogene N/A:N/A (2012).
- Ferraiuolo L et al. Dysregulation of astrocyte-motoneuron cross-talk in mutant superoxide dismutase 1-related amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Brain 134:2627-41 (2011).
- Lambert CM et al. HIF-1 inhibition decreases systemic vascular remodelling diseases by promoting apoptosis through a hexokinase 2-dependent mechanism. Cardiovasc Res : (2010).
- Cárdenas C et al. Essential Regulation of Cell Bioenergetics by Constitutive InsP(3) Receptor Ca(2+) Transfer to Mitochondria. Cell 142:270-283 (2010).
- Parameshwaran K et al. D-galactose effectiveness in modeling aging and therapeutic antioxidant treatment in mice. Rejuvenation Res 13:729-35 (2010).