Anti-LAMP1 antibody [EPR4204] (ab108597)
- Product nameAnti-LAMP1 antibody [EPR4204]See all LAMP1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR4204] to LAMP1
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Does not react withMouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human LAMP1.
- Positive control
- HeLa, JAR, Jurkat, and A431 cell lysates; Human kidney tissue
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEPR4204
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab108597 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 120 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/250.|
- FunctionPresents carbohydrate ligands to selectins. Also implicated in tumor cell metastasis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the LAMP family.
modificationsO- and N-glycosylated; some of the 18 N-linked glycans are polylactosaminoglycans.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Endosome membrane. Lysosome membrane. This protein shuttles between lysosomes, endosomes, and the plasma membrane.
- CD107 antigen like family member A antibody
- CD107 antigen-like family member A antibody
- CD107a antibody
- CD107a antigen antibody
- LAMP 1 antibody
- LAMP-1 antibody
- LAMP1 antibody
- LAMP1_HUMAN antibody
- LAMPA antibody
- LGP120 antibody
- lgpA antibody
- Lysosomal membrane glycoprotein 120KD antibody
- Lysosomal Associated Membrane Protein 1 antibody
- Lysosome associated membrane glycoprotein 1 antibody
- Lysosome-associated membrane glycoprotein 1 antibody
- Lysosome-associated membrane protein 1 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000040663 antibody
Anti-LAMP1 antibody [EPR4204] images
All lanes : Anti-LAMP1 antibody [EPR4204] (ab108597) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 2 : JAR cell lysate
Lane 3 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 4 : A431 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 45 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of LAMP1 in paraffin embedded Human kidney tissue, using ab108597 at a dilution of 1/100.
References for Anti-LAMP1 antibody [EPR4204] (ab108597)
ab108597 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.