For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR4204
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt,ICC or IP.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 120 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa).
||1/100 - 1/250.
- FunctionPresents carbohydrate ligands to selectins. Also implicated in tumor cell metastasis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the LAMP family.
modificationsO- and N-glycosylated; some of the 18 N-linked glycans are polylactosaminoglycans.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Endosome membrane. Lysosome membrane. This protein shuttles between lysosomes, endosomes, and the plasma membrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD107 antigen like family member A antibody
- CD107 antigen-like family member A antibody
- CD107a antibody
Anti-LAMP1 antibody [EPR4204] images
Western blot - LAMP1 antibody [EPR4204] (ab108597)
All lanes : Anti-LAMP1 antibody [EPR4204] (ab108597) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 2 : JAR cell lysate
Lane 3 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 4 : A431 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 45 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - LAMP1 antibody [EPR4204] (ab108597)
Immunohistochemical analysis of LAMP1 in paraffin embedded Human kidney tissue, using ab108597 at a dilution of 1/100.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"