Anti-LAMP2 antibody [H4B4] (Phycoerythrin) - Lysosome Marker (ab25368)
- Product nameAnti-LAMP2 antibody [H4B4] (Phycoerythrin) - Lysosome MarkerSee all LAMP2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [H4B4] to LAMP2 - Lysosome Marker (Phycoerythrin)
- SpecificityHuman CD107b/LAMP-2
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt, IHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 16% Sucrose, PBS; stabilizing agent
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberH4B4
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab25368 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 10µl for 106 cells.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionImplicated in tumor cell metastasis. May function in protection of the lysosomal membrane from autodigestion, maintenance of the acidic environment of the lysosome, adhesion when expressed on the cell surface (plasma membrane), and inter-and intracellular signal transduction. Protects cells from the toxic effects of methylating mutagens.
- Tissue specificityIsoform LAMP-2A is highly expressed in placenta, lung and liver, less in kidney and pancreas, low in brain and skeletal muscle. Isoform LAMP-2B is highly expressed in skeletal muscle, less in brain, placenta, lung, kidney and pancreas, very low in liver.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in LAMP2 are the cause of Danon disease (DAND) [MIM:300257]; also known as glycogen storage disease type 2B (GSD2B). DAND is a lysosomal glycogen storage disease characterized by the clinical triad of cardiomyopathy, vacuolar myopathy and mental retardation. It is often associated with an accumulation of glycogen in muscle and lysosomes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the LAMP family.
modificationsO- and N-glycosylated; some of the 16 N-linked glycans are polylactosaminoglycans.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Endosome membrane. Lysosome membrane. This protein shuttles between lysosomes, endosomes, and the plasma membrane.
- CD107 antigen-like family member B antibodyCD107b antibodyCD107b antigen antibody
- Igp110 antibodyIgp2 antibodyLAMP 2 antibodyLAMP 2C antibodyLAMP B antibodyLAMP-2 antibodyLAMP2 antibodyLAMP2_HUMAN antibodyLAMPB antibodyLGP110 antibodyLysosomal associated membrane protein 2C antibodyLysosome associated membrane glycoprotein 2 precursor antibodyLysosome associated membrane protein 2 antibodyLysosome-associated membrane glycoprotein 2 antibodyLysosome-associated membrane protein 2 antibodyMAC3 antibody
References for Anti-LAMP2 antibody [H4B4] (Phycoerythrin) - Lysosome Marker (ab25368)
This product has been referenced in:
- Wang AL et al. Autophagy and exosomes in the aged retinal pigment epithelium: possible relevance to drusen formation and age-related macular degeneration. PLoS One 4:e4160 (2009). Flow Cyt ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 19129916) »