Anti-LHX3 antibody [EPR3344(2)] (ab124697)
- Product nameAnti-LHX3 antibody [EPR3344(2)]See all LHX3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR3344(2)] to LHX3
- Tested applicationsWB, IP, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to residues from Human LHX3.
- Positive control
- 293T and Jurkat cell lysates, Human brain and fetal lung tissue lysates; permeabilized Jurkat cells.
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Dissociation constant (KD) KD = 6.84 x 10 -11 M Learn more about KD
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEPR3344(2)
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab124697 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 43 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa).|
|IP||IP: 1/10 - 1/100.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/10 - 1/100.|
- FunctionActs as a transcriptional activator. Binds to and activates the promoter of the alpha-glycoprotein gene, and synergistically enhances transcription from the prolactin promoter in cooperation with Pit-1.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in LHX3 are the cause of pituitary hormone deficiency combined type 3 (CPHD3) [MIM:221750]; also known as combined pituitary hormone deficiency with rigid cervical spine or sensorineural deafness with pituitary dwarfism. CPHD is characterized by a complete deficit in all but one (adrenocorticotropin) anterior pituitary hormone and a rigid cervical spine leading to limited head rotation.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
Contains 2 LIM zinc-binding domains.
- DomainThe LIM domain specifically interacts with the Pit-1 POU domain and is required for synergistic interactions with Pit-1, but not for basal transcriptional activation events.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- CPHD 3 antibody
- CPHD3 antibody
- DKFZp762A2013 antibody
- LHX 3 antibody
- LHX3 antibody
- LHX3_HUMAN antibody
- LIM 3 antibody
- LIM homeobox 3 antibody
- LIM homeobox gene 3 antibody
- LIM homeobox protein 3 antibody
- LIM/homeobox protein Lhx3 antibody
- LIM/homeodomain protein LHX3 antibody
- Lim3 antibody
- M2 LHX3 antibody
- mLim-3 antibody
- mLIM3 antibody
- P LIM antibody
Anti-LHX3 antibody [EPR3344(2)] images
All lanes : Anti-LHX3 antibody [EPR3344(2)] (ab124697) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Human brain tissue lysate
Lane 3 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 4 : Human fetal lung lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat anti-Rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 43 kDa
ab124697 at 1/10 dilution, staining LHX3 in permeabilized Jurkat cells by flow cytometry (red), compared with a negative control Rabbit IgG antibody (green).
Equilibrium disassociation constant (KD)
Learn more about KD
Click here to learn more about KD
References for Anti-LHX3 antibody [EPR3344(2)] (ab124697)
ab124697 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.