Anti-LHX3 antibody (ab26025)
- Product nameAnti-LHX3 antibodySee all LHX3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to LHX3
- Specificityab26025 recognises LHX3.
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Cow, Dog, Pig
Synthetic peptide: EKRLKKDAGR QRWGQYFRNM KRSRGGSKSD KDSVQEGQDS DAEVSFPDEP, corresponding to an sequence within internal sequence amino acids 217-266 of Human LHX3
- Positive controlJurkat cell lysate, human lung tissue, human heart tissue
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab26025 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1.25 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
- FunctionActs as a transcriptional activator. Binds to and activates the promoter of the alpha-glycoprotein gene, and synergistically enhances transcription from the prolactin promoter in cooperation with Pit-1.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in LHX3 are the cause of pituitary hormone deficiency combined type 3 (CPHD3) [MIM:221750]; also known as combined pituitary hormone deficiency with rigid cervical spine or sensorineural deafness with pituitary dwarfism. CPHD is characterized by a complete deficit in all but one (adrenocorticotropin) anterior pituitary hormone and a rigid cervical spine leading to limited head rotation.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
Contains 2 LIM zinc-binding domains.
- DomainThe LIM domain specifically interacts with the Pit-1 POU domain and is required for synergistic interactions with Pit-1, but not for basal transcriptional activation events.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- CPHD 3 antibodyCPHD3 antibodyDKFZp762A2013 antibody
- LHX 3 antibodyLHX3 antibodyLHX3_HUMAN antibodyLIM 3 antibodyLIM homeobox 3 antibodyLIM homeobox gene 3 antibodyLIM homeobox protein 3 antibodyLIM/homeobox protein Lhx3 antibodyLIM/homeodomain protein LHX3 antibodyLim3 antibodyM2 LHX3 antibodymLim-3 antibodymLIM3 antibodyP LIM antibodyP-LIM antibody
Anti-LHX3 antibody images
Anti-LHX3 antibody (ab26025) at 1.25 µg/ml
Predicted band size : 44 kDa
ab26025 at a concentration of 6.0 µg/ml staining human LHX3 by Immunohistochemistry in paraffin embedded lung tissue. Cells with positive label (as indicated by the arrows) are alveclar cells. Magnification 400X.
ab26025 at a concentration of 6.0 µg/ml staining human LHX3 by Immunohistochemistry in paraffin embedded heart tissue. Cells with positive label (as indicated by the arrows) are myocardial cells. Magnification 400X.
References for Anti-LHX3 antibody (ab26025)
ab26025 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.