Anti-LMOD1 antibody (ab125470)
- Product nameAnti-LMOD1 antibodySee all LMOD1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to LMOD1
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Predicted to work with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within C-terminal amino acids 536-585 (LAPPLIMENL KNSLSPATQR KMGDKVLPAQ EKNSRDQLLA AIRSSNLKQL) of Mouse LMOD1 (NP_444336).
- Positive controlMouse Thymus Lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab125470 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 66 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- Tissue specificitySmooth muscle (heart, skeletal muscle, colon and small intestine), a subset of striated muscle fibers, and at low level in thyroid.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tropomodulin family.
Contains 1 WH2 domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
- 1D antibody64 kDa autoantigen 1D antibody64 kDa autoantigen 1D3 antibody
- 64 kDa autoantigen D1 antibody9530015K06Rik antibodyD1 antibodyLeiomodin antibodyLeiomodin-1 antibodyLmod1 antibodyLMOD1_HUMAN antibodymuscle form antibodySM LMOD antibodySM-Lmod antibodySMLMOD antibodySmooth muscle leiomodin antibodyThyroid associated ophthalmopathy autoantigen antibodyThyroid-associated ophthalmopathy autoantigen antibody
Anti-LMOD1 antibody images
Anti-LMOD1 antibody (ab125470) at 1 µg/ml + Mouse Thymus Lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 66 kDa
References for Anti-LMOD1 antibody (ab125470)
ab125470 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.