Anti-LMX1b antibody (ab82835)
- Product nameAnti-LMX1b antibodySee all LMX1b primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to LMX1b
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
3 synthetic peptides (human, LMX1b isoform) conjugated to KLH. Protein length 372 aa. First peptide is close to the N-terminal between 1-60 aa. The second and third peptides are close to the C-terminal between 241-372 aa.
- Positive control
- Induced culture of E.coli (one shot Top10 competent cells).
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: Whole serum
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesCrude serum, final bleed.
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab82835 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Antibody specificity was verified by direct ELISA against the 3 immunogen peptides. A minimum titer of 1/70000 is determined for one of the three peptides.
WB: 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 56 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 56 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionEssential for the specification of dorsal limb fate at both the zeugopodal and autopodal levels.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in most tissues. Highest levels in testis, thyroid, duodenum, skeletal muscle, and pancreatic islets.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in LMX1B are the cause of nail-patella syndrome (NPS) [MIM:161200]; also known as onychoosteodysplasia. NPS is a disease that cause abnormal skeletal patterning and renal dysplasia.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
Contains 2 LIM zinc-binding domains.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- LIM homeo box transcription factor 1 beta antibody
- LIM homeobox transcription factor 1 beta antibody
- LIM homeobox transcription factor 1-beta antibody
- LIM-homeobox protein 1.2 antibody
- LIM/homeobox protein 1.2 antibody
- LIM/homeobox protein LMX1B antibody
- LMX 1.2 antibody
- LMX-1.2 antibody
- LMX1.2 antibody
- LMX1B antibody
- LMX1B_HUMAN antibody
- MGC138325 antibody
- MGC142051 antibody
- NPS 1 antibody
- NPS1 antibody
Anti-LMX1b antibody images
All lanes : Anti-LMX1b antibody (ab82835) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : uninduced culture of E.coli (one shot Top10 competent cells)
Lane 2 : induced culture of E.coli (one shot Top10 competent cells)
anti-Rabbit IgG HRP at 1/1000 dilution
Predicted band size : 56 kDa
Observed band size : 56 kDa
References for Anti-LMX1b antibody (ab82835)
ab82835 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.