Anti-LOC388553 antibody (ab81682)
- Product nameAnti-LOC388553 antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to LOC388553
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within the N terminal amino acids 109-158 (TPSSSPSSQKSCLQGACQKPRKKKLTQASESQTRTPKPR RSLALNKPEKL) of Human LOC388553 (XP_373809).
- Positive control721_B cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab81682 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 65 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceThe exact function of LOC388553 remains unknown.
- similar to hCG1645909 antibody
Anti-LOC388553 antibody images
Anti-LOC388553 antibody (ab81682) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk/PBS) + 721_B cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1: 50,000 - 100,000 as secondary antibody.
Predicted band size : 65 kDa
Observed band size : 65 kDa
References for Anti-LOC388553 antibody (ab81682)
ab81682 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.