LOX1 Mouse ELISA Kit (ab119603)
- Product nameLOX1 Mouse ELISA Kit
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma, Other biological fluids, Tissue Extracts
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 1 pg/ml
- Range31.2 pg/ml - 2000 pg/ml
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
- Product overview
ab119603 LOX1 Mouse ELISA Kit was based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immune-sorbent assay technology. Mouse LOX1 specific-specific monoclonal antibodies were precoated onto 96-well plates. The mouse specific detection polyclonal antibodies were biotinylated. The test samples and biotinylated detection antibodies were added to the wells subsequently and then followed by washing with PBS or TBS buffer. Avidin-Biotin-Peroxidase Complex was added and unbound conjugates were washed away with PBS or TBS buffer. HRP substrate TMB was used to visualize HRP enzymatic reaction. TMB was catalyzed by HRP to produce a blue color product that changed into yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow is proportional to the mouse LOX-1 amount of sample captured in plate.
No detectable cross-reactivity with any other cytokine.
Store at 4°C for frequent use, at -20°C for infrequent use. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests 96-well plate precoated with anti-mouse LOX1 antibody (12 strips) 1 unit ABC diluent buffer 1 x 12ml Antibody diluent buffer 1 x 12ml Avidin-Biotin-Peroxidase Complex (ABC) 1 x 130µl Biotinylated anti-mouse LOX1 antibody 1 x 130µl Lyophilized recombinant mouse LOX1 standard 2 vials Sample diluent buffer 1 x 30ml TMB color developing agent 1 x 10ml TMB stop solution 1 x 10ml
- Research Areas
Note=OLR1 may be involved in Alzheimer disease (AD). Involvement in AD is however unclear: according to some authors (PubMed:12354387, PubMed:12810610 and PubMed:15976314), variations in OLR1 modify the risk of AD, while according to other (PubMed:15000751 and PubMed:15060104) they do not.
The C-type lectin domain mediates the recognition and binding of oxLDL.
modificationsThe intrachain disulfide-bonds prevent N-glycosylation at some sites.
- C-type lectin domain family 8 member ACLEC8AhLOX-1
- Lectin-like oxidized LDL receptor 1Lectin-like oxLDL receptor 1Lectin-type oxidized LDL receptor 1LOX-1LOXINOlr1OLR1_HUMANOx-LDL receptor 1Oxidized low density lipoprotein (lectin like) receptor 1Oxidized low density lipoprotein receptor 1 soluble formOxidized low-density lipoprotein receptor 1SCARE1Scavenger receptor class E member 1SLOX1soluble form
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119603 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for LOX1 Mouse ELISA Kit (ab119603)
ab119603 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.