Anti-LPPR4 antibody (ab100935)
- Product nameAnti-LPPR4 antibodySee all LPPR4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to LPPR4
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, ICC more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Cat
Synthetic peptides derived from the C terminus of Human LPPR4.
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute in 200ul distilled water.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab100935 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 83 kDa.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionHydrolyzes lysophosphatidic acid (LPA). Facilitates axonal outgrowth during development and regenerative sprouting. In the outgrowing axons acts as an ecto-enzyme and attenuates phospholipid-induced axon collapse in neurons and facilitates outgrowth in the hippocampus.
- Tissue specificitySpecifically expressed in neurons.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PA-phosphatase related phosphoesterase family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- Brain-specific phosphatidic acid phosphatase-like protein 1 antibody
- KIAA0455 antibody
- Lipid phosphate phosphatase-related protein type 4 antibody
- Lppr4 antibody
- LPPR4_HUMAN antibody
- Plasticity-related gene 1 protein antibody
- PRG-1 antibody
References for Anti-LPPR4 antibody (ab100935)
This product has been referenced in:
- Butko MT et al. In vivo quantitative proteomics of somatosensory cortical synapses shows which protein levels are modulated by sensory deprivation. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:E726-35 (2013). WB ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 23382246) »