Anti-LRRK2 antibody (ab104614)
- Product nameAnti-LRRK2 antibodySee all LRRK2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to LRRK2
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, IHC-Fr, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
A synthetic peptide, to an internal region of Human LRRK2 conjugated to an immunogenic carrier protein.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Add glycerol to a final volume of 50%, aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab104614 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/2000. Antigen retrieval is recomended before commencing with IHC staining protocol|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: 1/200 - 1/2000.|
|WB||WB: 1/200 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 286 kDa. This antibody has been tested in Western blot against the recombinant peptide used as an immunogen. We have no data on detection of endogenous protein.|
- FunctionMay play a role in the phosphorylation of proteins central to Parkinson disease. Phosphorylates PRDX3. May also have GTPase activity. Positively regulates autophagy through a calcium-dependent activation of the CaMKK/AMPK signaling pathway. The process involves activation of nicotinic acid adenine dinucleotide phosphate (NAADP) receptors, increase in lysosomal pH, and calcium release from lysosomes.
- Tissue specificityExpressed throughout the adult brain, but at a lower level than in heart and liver. Also expressed in placenta, lung, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas. In the brain, expressed in the cerebellum, cerebral cortex, medulla, spinal cord occipital pole, frontal lobe, temporal lobe and putamen. Expression is particularly high in brain dopaminoceptive areas.
- Involvement in diseaseParkinson disease 8
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. TKL Ser/Thr protein kinase family.
Contains 12 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 Roc domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane. Mitochondrion. Localized in the cytoplasm and associated with cellular membrane structures. Associates with the mitochondrial outer membrane.
- augmented in rheumatoid arthritis 17 antibody
- AURA17 antibody
- Dardarin antibody
- Leucine rich repeat kinase 2 antibody
- Leucine-rich repeat serine/threonine-protein kinase 2 antibody
- LRRK 2 antibody
- LRRK2 antibody
- LRRK2_HUMAN antibody
- PARK 8 antibody
- PARK8 antibody
- RIPK7 antibody
- ROCO 2 antibody
- ROCO2 antibody
References for Anti-LRRK2 antibody (ab104614)
ab104614 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.