Anti-LRRK2 antibody (ab57329)
- Product nameAnti-LRRK2 antibodySee all LRRK2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to LRRK2
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment: NSRNASIWLG CGHTDRGQLS FLDLNTEGYT SEEVADSRIL CLALVHLPVE KESWIVSGTQ SGTLLVINTE DGKKRHTLEK MTDSVTCLYC NSFSKQSKQK , corresponding to amino acids 2161-2260 of Human LRRK2
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab57329 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.|
- FunctionMay play a role in the phosphorylation of proteins central to Parkinson disease. Phosphorylates PRDX3. May also have GTPase activity. Positively regulates autophagy through a calcium-dependent activation of the CaMKK/AMPK signaling pathway. The process involves activation of nicotinic acid adenine dinucleotide phosphate (NAADP) receptors, increase in lysosomal pH, and calcium release from lysosomes.
- Tissue specificityExpressed throughout the adult brain, but at a lower level than in heart and liver. Also expressed in placenta, lung, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas. In the brain, expressed in the cerebellum, cerebral cortex, medulla, spinal cord occipital pole, frontal lobe, temporal lobe and putamen. Expression is particularly high in brain dopaminoceptive areas.
- Involvement in diseaseParkinson disease 8 (PARK8) [MIM:607060]: A slowly progressive neurodegenerative disorder characterized by bradykinesia, rigidity, resting tremor, postural instability, neuronal loss in the substantia nigra, and the presence of neurofibrillary MAPT (tau)-positive and Lewy bodies in some patients. Note=The disease is caused by mutations affecting the gene represented in this entry.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. TKL Ser/Thr protein kinase family.
Contains 12 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 Roc domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane. Mitochondrion. Localized in the cytoplasm and associated with cellular membrane structures. Associates with the mitochondrial outer membrane.
- augmented in rheumatoid arthritis 17 antibodyAURA17 antibodyDardarin antibody
- Leucine rich repeat kinase 2 antibodyLeucine-rich repeat serine/threonine-protein kinase 2 antibodyLRRK 2 antibodyLRRK2 antibodyLRRK2_HUMAN antibodyPARK 8 antibodyPARK8 antibodyRIPK7 antibodyROCO 2 antibodyROCO2 antibody
Anti-LRRK2 antibody images
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab57329 LRRK2 antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 37 kDa
References for Anti-LRRK2 antibody (ab57329)
ab57329 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.