Anti-LYPD5 antibody (ab68079)
- Product nameAnti-LYPD5 antibodySee all LYPD5 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse polyclonal to LYPD5
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-208 of Human LYPD5
- Positive controlTransfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab68079 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 23 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa).|
- RelevanceThe function of this protein is not yet known. Two isoforms exist.
- Cellular localizationPlasma membrane; anchored to membrane
- LY6/PLAUR domain containing 5 antibodymetastasis associated protein antibodyPRO4356 antibody
Anti-LYPD5 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-LYPD5 antibody (ab68079) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : LYPD5 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/25 dilution
Predicted band size : 27 kDa
Observed band size : 23 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-LYPD5 antibody (ab68079)
ab68079 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.