Anti-LYRM1 antibody (ab99207)
- Product nameAnti-LYRM1 antibodySee all LYRM1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to LYRM1
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 35-84 (KEKQYILNEA RTLFRKNKNL TDTDLIKQCI DECTARIEIG LHYKIPYPRP) of Human LYRM1 (NP_065157).
- Positive controlHuman placenta lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99207 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 14 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionMay promote cell proliferation and inhibition of apoptosis of preadipocytes.
- Tissue specificityHigh levels in adipose tissue.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the complex I LYR family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- 1110065L10Rik antibody2310004B22Rik antibody4930404J24Rik antibody
- A211C6.1 antibodyLYR motif containing 1 antibodyLYR motif containing protein 1 antibodyLYR motif-containing protein 1 antibodyLYRM 1 antibodylyrm1 antibodyLYRM1_HUMAN antibodyOTTHUMP00000162292 antibodyOTTMUSP00000031126 antibodyOTTMUSP00000031127 antibodyOTTMUSP00000031128 antibodyOTTMUSP00000031129 antibodyRGD1563498 antibody
Anti-LYRM1 antibody images
Anti-LYRM1 antibody (ab99207) at 1 µg/ml + Human placenta lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 14 kDa
References for Anti-LYRM1 antibody (ab99207)
ab99207 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.