Anti-Lactate Dehydrogenase antibody [98A-1F9BB1] (ab135396)
- Product nameAnti-Lactate Dehydrogenase antibody [98A-1F9BB1]See all Lactate Dehydrogenase primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [98A-1F9BB1] to Lactate Dehydrogenase
- Tested applicationsWB, Flow Cyt, ICC, IP, In-Cell ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Human
Does not react withCow
Rabbit muscle Lactate Dehydrogenase.
- Positive controlHuman, mouse and rat liver and heart homogenates; HDFn, HeLa, HepG2, H9C2, H4IIE and MEF whole cell lysates; Lactate Dehydrogenase purified from rabbit skeletal muscle; HeLa cells.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.357% HEPES, 0.877% Sodium chloride
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number98A-1F9BB1
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab135396 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|ICC||ICC: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|IP||IP: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|In-Cell ELISA||In-Cell ELISA: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
- PathwayFermentation; pyruvate fermentation to lactate; (S)-lactate from pyruvate: step 1/1.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in LDHA are the cause of glycogen storage disease type 11 (GSD11) [MIM:612933]. A metabolic disorder that results in exertional myoglobinuria, pain, cramps and easy fatigue.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the LDH/MDH superfamily. LDH family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- Entrez Gene: 3945 Human
- Entrez Gene: 3939 Human
- Entrez Gene: 16832 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 16828 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 24534 Rat
- Entrez Gene: 24533 Rat
- Omim: 150000 Human
- Omim: 150100 Human
- SwissProt: P07195 Human
- SwissProt: P00338 Human
- SwissProt: P16125 Mouse
- SwissProt: P06151 Mouse
- SwissProt: P13491 Rabbit
- SwissProt: P13490 Rabbit
- SwissProt: P42123 Rat
- SwissProt: P04642 Rat
- Unigene: 2795 Human
- Unigene: 29324 Mouse
- Unigene: 107896 Rat
- Cell proliferation-inducing gene 19 protein antibodyGSD11 antibodyL lactate dehydrogenase B chain antibody
- L-lactate dehydrogenase A chain antibodyLactate dehydrogenase A antibodyLactate dehydrogenase B antibodyLactate dehydrogenase H chain antibodyLactate dehydrogenase M antibodyLDH A antibodyLDH B antibodyLDH H antibodyLDH heart subunit antibodyLDH M antibodyLDH muscle subunit antibodyLDH-A antibodyLDH-M antibodyLDH1 antibodyldha antibodyLDHA_HUMAN antibodyLDHBD antibodyLDHM antibodyMS1111 antibodyPIG19 antibodyProliferation inducing gene 19 antibodyRenal carcinoma antigen NY REN 46 antibodyRenal carcinoma antigen NY-REN-59 antibodyTRG 5 antibodyTRG5 antibody
Anti-Lactate Dehydrogenase antibody [98A-1F9BB1] images
All lanes : Anti-Lactate Dehydrogenase antibody [98A-1F9BB1] (ab135396) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Ladder
Lane 2 : Human liver homogenate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : Human heart homogenate at 15 µg
Lane 4 : Rat liver homogenate at 15 µg
Lane 5 : Rat heart homogenate at 15 µg
Lane 6 : Mouse liver homogenate at 15 µg
Lane 7 : Mouse heart homogenate at 15 µg
Lane 8 : Ladder
Lane 9 : Human fibroblast whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 10 : HeLa whole Cell Lysate at 15 µg
Lane 11 : HepG2 whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 12 : H9C2 (Rat cardiomyoblast cell line) whole Cell Lysate at 15 µg
Lane 13 : H4IIE (Rat hepatoma cell line) whole Cell Lysate at 15 µg
Lane 14 : MEF (Mouse embryonic fibroblast cell line) whole Cell Lysate at 15 µg
Lane 15 : LDH (purified from rabbit skeletal muscle) at 0.015 µg
Goat polyclonal to Mouse IgG - AP at 1/3000 dilution
Predicted band size : 37 kDa
Flow cytometric analysis of HeLa cells (fixed and permeabilized with methanol) labelling Lactate Dehydrogenase with ab135396 at 1 µg/ml (blue) or an equal amount of an isotype control antibody (red). 1% BSA was used as the blocking reagent for all the blocking steps.
Immunocytochemistry analysis of Paraformaldehyde fixed Hela cells labelling Lactate Dehydrogenase with ab135396 at 1 µg/ml. Detection utilised Alexa 594 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) used at 1/1000 dilution.
Immunoprecipitation of Lactate Dehydrogenase from 1mg of Hela Cell Lysate with ab135396 at 1 µg/ml. The gel was stained with Coomassie brilliant blue G.
In-cell ELISA analysis of paraformaldehyde/PBS fixed HeLa cells seeded at 20k cells/well. ab135396 was serially diluted in 1%BSA/PBS and detected with goat anti-mouse dye-conjugated antibody at 1/1000 in 1%BSA/PBS.
References for Anti-Lactate Dehydrogenase antibody [98A-1F9BB1] (ab135396)
ab135396 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.