Anti-Lactate Dehydrogenase antibody (HRP) (ab7639)
- Product nameAnti-Lactate Dehydrogenase antibody (HRP)See all Lactate Dehydrogenase primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to Lactate Dehydrogenase (HRP)
- Conjugation notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP)
- SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Goat Serum as well as purified and partially purified Lactate Dehydrogenase [Rabbit Muscle].
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, Dot Blot, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Human
Full length native Lactate Dehydrogenase (purified from rabbit muscle).
- Positive controlWB: purified enzyme from rabbit muscle (Worthington Biochemicals) IHC-P: non-small-cell lung cancer (see Koukourakis et al)
- Storage instructionsAdd glycerol to a final volume of 50%, aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Gentamicin Sulfate
Constituents: 10mg/ml BSA, 0.15M Sodium Chloride, 0.02M Potassium Phosphate. pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesThis product is an IgG fraction antibody purified from monospecific antiserum by a multi-step process which includes delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography followed by extensive dialysis against the buffer stated above.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7639 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ELISA: 1/1000 - 1/5000.
IHC-P: 1/200. Quench peroxidases with methanol and H2O2 3% for 15 min. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval via the microwave method (3x5 min).before commencing with IHC staining protocol. Incubate antibody overnight. A modified streptavidin technique was used (Kwik kit) (see Koukourakis MI et al reference).
IM: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: 1/1000-1/10000 (see Abreview). Please note: The non-conjugated version of this antibody (ab2101) has been used in WB in the reference Zaman K et al (protocol available on the datasheet for ab2101).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- PathwayFermentation; pyruvate fermentation to lactate; (S)-lactate from pyruvate: step 1/1.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in LDHA are the cause of glycogen storage disease type 11 (GSD11) [MIM:612933]. A metabolic disorder that results in exertional myoglobinuria, pain, cramps and easy fatigue.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the LDH/MDH superfamily. LDH family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- Entrez Gene: 3945 Human
- Entrez Gene: 3939 Human
- Entrez Gene: 16832 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 16828 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 24534 Rat
- Entrez Gene: 24533 Rat
- Omim: 150000 Human
- Omim: 150100 Human
- SwissProt: P07195 Human
- SwissProt: P00338 Human
- SwissProt: P16125 Mouse
- SwissProt: P06151 Mouse
- SwissProt: P13491 Rabbit
- SwissProt: P13490 Rabbit
- SwissProt: P42123 Rat
- SwissProt: P04642 Rat
- Unigene: 2795 Human
- Unigene: 29324 Mouse
- Unigene: 107896 Rat
- Cell proliferation-inducing gene 19 protein antibodyGSD11 antibodyL lactate dehydrogenase A chain antibody
- L lactate dehydrogenase B chain antibodyL-lactate dehydrogenase A chain antibodyLactate dehydrogenase A antibodyLactate dehydrogenase A chain antibodyLactate dehydrogenase B antibodyLactate dehydrogenase H chain antibodyLactate dehydrogenase M antibodyLDH A antibodyLDH A antibodyLDH B antibodyLDH B antibodyLDH H antibodyLDH H antibodyLDH heart subunit antibodyLDH heart subunit antibodyLDH M antibodyLDH M antibodyLDH muscle subunit antibodyLDH muscle subunit antibodyLDH-A antibodyLDH-M antibodyLDH1 antibodyLDHA antibodyLDHA_HUMAN antibodyLDHB antibodyLDHBD antibodyLDHM antibodyMS1111 antibodyNY REN 46 antigen antibodyNY REN 59 antigen antibodyPIG 19 antibodyPIG19 antibodyProliferation inducing gene 19 antibodyProliferation inducing gene 19 protein antibodyRenal carcinoma antigen NY REN 46 antibodyRenal carcinoma antigen NY-REN-59 antibodyTRG 5 antibodyTRG5 antibody
Anti-Lactate Dehydrogenase antibody (HRP) images
All lanes : Anti-Lactate Dehydrogenase antibody (HRP) (ab7639) at 1/2000 dilution
Lane 1 : U2OS whole cell lysate (Hu)
Lane 2 : 293T whole cell lysate (Hu)
Lane 3 : Cos-7 whole cell lysate (AGMk)
Lane 4 : CHO whole cell lysate(Hm)
Lane 5 : PC12 whole cell lysate (Rat)
Lane 6 : 3T3 whole cell lysate (Ms)
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Observed band size : 35 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
This image is courtesy of an anonymous Abreview
Anti-Lactate Dehydrogenase antibody (HRP) (ab7639) at 1/1000 dilution +
Lactate Dehydrogenase protein (Active) (ab77857) at 0.01 µg
Rabbit polyclonal to Goat IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) (ab65486) at 1/3000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time : 10 seconds
References for Anti-Lactate Dehydrogenase antibody (HRP) (ab7639)
This product has been referenced in:
- Shiba-Fukushima K et al. PINK1-mediated phosphorylation of the Parkin ubiquitin-like domain primes mitochondrial translocation of Parkin and regulates mitophagy. Sci Rep 2:1002 (2012). WB ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 23256036) »
- Cadete VJ et al. Effect of the Rho kinase inhibitor Y-27632 on the proteome of hearts with ischemia-reperfusion injury. Proteomics : (2010). WB ; Rat . Read more (PubMed: 21086464) »