Publishing research using ab32535? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab32535 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Wang Y et al. p32 is a novel target for viral protein ICP34.5 of herpes simplex virus type 1 and facilitates viral nuclear egress. J Biol Chem 289:35795-805 (2014).
- Doehle BP et al. Vpu-deficient HIV strains stimulate innate immune signaling responses in target cells. J Virol 86:8499-506 (2012).
- Clever M et al. The nucleoporin ELYS/Mel28 regulates nuclear envelope subdomain formation in HeLa cells. Nucleus 3:187-99 (2012).
- Tseng LC & Chen RH Temporal control of nuclear envelope assembly by phosphorylation of lamin B receptor. Mol Biol Cell 22:3306-17 (2011).
- Ahlenstiel CL et al. Direct evidence of nuclear Argonaute distribution during transcriptional silencing links the actin cytoskeleton to nuclear RNAi machinery in human cells. Nucleic Acids Res : (2011).
- Gaudy-Marqueste C et al. LBR mutation and nuclear envelope defects in a patient affected with Reynolds syndrome. J Med Genet 47:361-70 (2010).
- Maksimova N et al. Neuroblastoma amplified sequence gene is associated with a novel short stature syndrome characterised by optic nerve atrophy and Pelger-Huet anomaly. J Med Genet : (2010).
- Anderson DJ et al. Recruitment of functionally distinct membrane proteins to chromatin mediates nuclear envelope formation in vivo. J Cell Biol 186:183-91 (2009).