Anti-Laminin gamma 1 antibody [SPM277] (ab17792)
- Product nameAnti-Laminin gamma 1 antibody [SPM277]See all Laminin gamma 1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRat monoclonal [SPM277] to Laminin gamma 1
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, WB, IP, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Tissue / cell preparation. (Murine EHS laminin preparation)
- Positive controlLS174T cells. Normal colon or colon carcinoma.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: BSA, 10mM PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberSPM277
- Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab17792 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 210 kDa. The best results were obtained by incubating the primary antibody overnight at 4C.|
|IP||IP: Use at 2 µg/mg of lysate.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50. Staining of acid-alcohol fixed tissues requires antigen unmasking with 15,000 U/ml of bovine testicular hyaluronidase in PBS, pH 7.4 for 30 minutes at 37C.|
- FunctionBinding to cells via a high affinity receptor, laminin is thought to mediate the attachment, migration and organization of cells into tissues during embryonic development by interacting with other extracellular matrix components.
- Tissue specificityFound in the basement membranes (major component).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 11 laminin EGF-like domains.
Contains 1 laminin IV type A domain.
Contains 1 laminin N-terminal domain.
- DomainThe alpha-helical domains I and II are thought to interact with other laminin chains to form a coiled coil structure.
Domains VI and IV are globular.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix > basement membrane.
- LAMB2 antibodyLAMC1 antibodyLAMC1_HUMAN antibody
- Laminin B2 chain antibodyLaminin subunit gamma-1 antibodyLaminin, gamma 1 (formerly LAMB2) antibodyLaminin-1 subunit gamma antibodyLaminin-10 subunit gamma antibodyLaminin-11 subunit gamma antibodyLaminin-2 subunit gamma antibodyLaminin-3 subunit gamma antibodyLaminin-4 subunit gamma antibodyLaminin-6 subunit gamma antibodyLaminin-7 subunit gamma antibodyLaminin-8 subunit gamma antibodyLaminin-9 subunit gamma antibodyMGC87297 antibodyS-LAM gamma antibodyS-laminin subunit gamma antibody
Anti-Laminin gamma 1 antibody [SPM277] images
ab17792 at 1/50 staining Laminin gamma 1 from human tonsil by immunohistochemistry
ab17792 staining Laminin gamma 1 in dog skeletal muscle tissue by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections). Tissue was fixed with acetone. Samples were incubated with the primary antibody at a 1/100 dilution for 8 hours at 4°C. An FITC-conjugated goat polyclonal was used as secondary antibody at a 1/200 dilution.
References for Anti-Laminin gamma 1 antibody [SPM277] (ab17792)
This product has been referenced in:
- Fournier B et al. Blockade of the activin receptor IIb activates functional brown adipogenesis and thermogenesis by inducing mitochondrial oxidative metabolism. Mol Cell Biol 32:2871-9 (2012). Read more (PubMed: 22586266) »
- Steenhard BM et al. Transgenic Expression of Human LAMA5 Suppresses Murine Lama5 mRNA and Laminin a5 Protein Deposition. PLoS One 6:e23926 (2011). WB ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 21915268) »