Laminin Mouse ELISA Kit (ab119572)
- Product nameLaminin Mouse ELISA KitSee all Laminin kits ...
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma, Other biological fluids, Tissue Extracts
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 10 pg/ml
- Range156 pg/ml - 10000 pg/ml
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
- Product overview
Abcam's Laminin Mouse ELISA Kit was based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immune-sorbent assay technology. Mouse Laminin specific-specific polyclonal antibodies were precoated onto 96-well plates. The mouse specific detection polyclonal antibodies were biotinylated. The test samples and biotinylated detection antibodies were added to the wells subsequently and then followed by washing with PBS or TBS buffer. Avidin-Biotin-Peroxidase Complex was added and unbound conjugates were washed away with PBS or TBS buffer. HRP substrate TMB was used to visualize HRP enzymatic reaction. TMB was catalyzed by HRP to produce a blue color product that changed into yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow is proportional to the mouse Laminin amount of sample captured in plate.
No detectable cross-reactivity with any other cytokine.
Store at 4°C for frequent use, at -20°C for infrequent use. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests 96-well plate precoated with anti-mouse Laminin antibody 1 unit ABC diluent buffer 1 x 12ml Antibody diluent buffer 1 x 12ml Avidin-Biotin-Peroxidase Complex (ABC) 1 x 130µl Biotinylated anti-mouse Laminin antibody 1 x 130µl Lyophilized mouse Laminin standard 2 vials Sample diluent buffer 1 x 30ml TMB color developing agent 1 x 10ml TMB stop solution 1 x 10ml
- Research Areas
Defects in LAMB2 are a cause of congenital nephrotic syndrome (CONPHS) [MIM:609049]. Congenital nephrotic syndrome constitutes a heterogeneous group of conditions having in common the disruption of normal glomerular permselectivity. Congenital nephrotic syndrome due to LAMB2 mutations may be associated with ocular abnormalities.
Contains 1 laminin IV type B domain.
Contains 1 laminin N-terminal domain.
Domains VI and IV are globular.
- LAMC2LAMC3laminin ALaminin BLaminin B1s chainLaminin gamma 1Laminin gamma 2Laminin gamma 3Laminin subunit beta-2Laminin-11 subunit betaLaminin-14 subunit betaLaminin-15 subunit betaLaminin-3 subunit betaLaminin-4 subunit betaLaminin-7 subunit betaLaminin-9 subunit betaOCCMS-LAM betaS-laminin subunit beta
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119572 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Laminin Mouse ELISA Kit (ab119572)
ab119572 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.