Anti-Laminin antibody (ab23753)
- Product nameAnti-Laminin antibodySee all Laminin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Laminin
- SpecificityLaminin fragment P1 100%, collagen type I and IV <0.1%, fibronectin <0.1%
- Tested applicationsRIA, Sandwich ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC-P, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Purified laminin P1 fragment from human placenta.
- Positive control
- Human skin
- General notes
This antibody primarily labels basal membranes (especially s. c. lamina lucida) and may be used to detect disturbances in the basal membrane during tumour invasion.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityPreadsorbed IgG fraction
- Purification notesIgG fraction from ionen exchange chromatography
- Primary antibody notes This antibody primarily labels basal membranes (especially s. c. lamina lucida) and may be used to detect disturbances in the basal membrane during tumour invasion.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab23753 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Mouse monoclonal [LAM-89] to Laminin (ab49726). For sandwich ELISA, use this antibody as Capture at 5µg/ml with ab49726 as Detection.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionBinding to cells via a high affinity receptor, laminin is thought to mediate the attachment, migration and organization of cells into tissues during embryonic development by interacting with other extracellular matrix components.
- Tissue specificityBroadly expressed in: skin, heart, lung, and the reproductive tracts.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 11 laminin EGF-like domains.
Contains 1 laminin IV type A domain.
Contains 1 laminin N-terminal domain.
- DomainThe alpha-helical domains I and II are thought to interact with other laminin chains to form a coiled coil structure.
Domain IV is globular.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix > basement membrane.
- Entrez Gene: 10319 Human
- Entrez Gene: 284217 Human
- Entrez Gene: 3908 Human
- Entrez Gene: 3912 Human
- Entrez Gene: 3913 Human
- Entrez Gene: 3915 Human
- Entrez Gene: 3918 Human
- Omim: 150320 Human
- SwissProt: P07942 Human
- SwissProt: P24043 Human
- SwissProt: P25391 Human
- SwissProt: P55268 Human
- SwissProt: Q9Y6N6 Human
- Unigene: 201805 Human
- Unigene: 270364 Human
- LAMA 1 antibody
- LAMA antibody
- LAMA1 antibody
- LAMB1 antibody
- Lamc3 antibody
- LAMC3_HUMAN antibody
- Laminin A chain antibody
- Laminin alpha 1 antibody
- Laminin alpha 1 chain antibody
- Laminin B1 chain antibody
- Laminin subunit beta 1 antibody
- Laminin subunit gamma-3 antibody
- Laminin-12 subunit gamma antibody
- Laminin-14 subunit gamma antibody
- Laminin-15 subunit gamma antibody
Anti-Laminin antibody images
References for Anti-Laminin antibody (ab23753)
ab23753 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.