Anti-Laminin beta 1 antibody (ab69633)
- Product nameAnti-Laminin beta 1 antibodySee all Laminin beta 1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Laminin beta 1
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, IHC-P, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthesized peptide derived from the C-terminus of human Laminin beta 1.
- Positive controlHela cells, human liver carcinoma tissue and extracts from HepG2
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab69633 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 60, 67, 110, 130, >170 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 198 kDa).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/500 - 1/1000.|
- FunctionBinding to cells via a high affinity receptor, laminin is thought to mediate the attachment, migration and organization of cells into tissues during embryonic development by interacting with other extracellular matrix components.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 13 laminin EGF-like domains.
Contains 1 laminin IV type B domain.
Contains 1 laminin N-terminal domain.
- DomainThe alpha-helical domains I and II are thought to interact with other laminin chains to form a coiled coil structure.
Domains VI and IV are globular.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix > basement membrane. Major component.
- CLM antibodyCutis laxa with marfanoid phenotype antibodyLAM B1 antibody
- LAMB 1 antibodyLAMB1 antibodyLAMB1_HUMAN antibodyLaminin B1 antibodyLaminin B1 chain antibodyLaminin beta 1 chain antibodyLaminin beta 1 chain precursor antibodyLaminin beta1 antibodyLaminin subunit beta 1 antibodyLaminin subunit beta-1 antibodyLaminin-1 subunit beta antibodyLaminin-10 subunit beta antibodyLaminin-12 subunit beta antibodyLaminin-2 subunit beta antibodyLaminin-6 subunit beta antibodyLaminin-8 subunit beta antibodyMGC142015 antibody
Anti-Laminin beta 1 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-Laminin beta 1 antibody (ab69633) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from HepG2 cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from HepG2 cells with immunising peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 198 kDa
Observed band size : >170 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 110 kDa,130 kDa,60 kDa,67 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Immunohistochemistry analysis of paraffin-embedded human liver carcinoma tissue using ab69633 at 1:50 dilution.Left image un-treated.Right image treated with immunizing peptide.
Immunofluorescence analysis of HeLa cells using ab69633 at a 1:500 dilution.Left image un-treated.Right image treated with immunizing peptide.
References for Anti-Laminin beta 1 antibody (ab69633)
ab69633 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.