Anti-Lass5 antibody (ab87131)
- Product nameAnti-Lass5 antibodySee all Lass5 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Lass5
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Cow
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within N terminal, amino acids 72-121 (CALCIGIEDS GPYQAQPNAI LEKVFISITK YPDKKRLEGL SKQLDWNVRK) of Human LASS5 (NP_671723).
- Positive control
- Human fetal kidney lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab87131 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionMay be either a bona fide (dihydro)ceramide synthase or a modulator of its activity. When overexpressed in cells is involved in the production of sphingolipids containing mainly one fatty acid donor (N-linked palmitoyl- (C16) ceramide) in a fumonisin B1-independent manner.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
Contains 1 TLC (TRAM/LAG1/CLN8) domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane.
- CerS5 antibody
- FLJ25304 antibody
- LAG1 homolog ceramide synthase 5 antibody
- LAG1 longevity assurance homolog 5 antibody
- Lass5 antibody
- LASS5_HUMAN antibody
- MGC45411 antibody
- Trh4 antibody
Anti-Lass5 antibody images
Anti-Lass5 antibody (ab87131) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + Human fetal kidney lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 46 kDa
Observed band size : 41 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-Lass5 antibody (ab87131)
ab87131 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.