Anti-Lhx2 antibody [LHX2A12G1] (ab50788)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, 8mM Sodium phosphate, 3mM Potassium chloride, 140mM Sodium chloride, 1.5mM Potassium phosphate, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesConcentrated and dialyzed culture medium (5% FBS medium without bovine IgG(<95%approximately)) of hybridoma. Purified by Protein G
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberLHX2A12G1
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab50788 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa.|
- FunctionActs as a transcriptional activator. Stimulates the promoter of the alpha-glycoprotein gene. Transcriptional regulatory protein involved in the control of cell differentiation in developing lymphoid and neural cell types.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
Contains 2 LIM zinc-binding domains.
- DomainLIM domains are necessary for transcription activation.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- hLhx2 antibody
- Homeobox protein LH-2 antibody
- Homeobox protein LH2 antibody
- Human LIM homeobox domain protein (hLH 2) mRNA complete cds antibody
- LH 2 antibody
- LH2 antibody
- LHX2 antibody
- LHX2_HUMAN antibody
- LIM homeobox 2 antibody
- LIM homeobox protein 2 antibody
- LIM HOX gene 2 antibody
- LIM protein Lhx2 antibody
- LIM/homeobox protein Lhx2 antibody
References for Anti-Lhx2 antibody [LHX2A12G1] (ab50788)
ab50788 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.