Anti-Lipoamide Dehydrogenase antibody [2D4] (ab124414)
- Product nameAnti-Lipoamide Dehydrogenase antibody [2D4]See all Lipoamide Dehydrogenase primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [2D4] to Lipoamide Dehydrogenase
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, Sandwich ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-510 of Human Lipoamide Dehydrogenase with Propietary tag (AAH18696).
- Positive controlHuman Heart tissue, Recombinant Lipoamide Dehydrogenase protein
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number2D4
- Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab124414 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa. Note: recombinant protein was used to test this antibody for WB|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionLipoamide dehydrogenase is a component of the glycine cleavage system as well as of the alpha-ketoacid dehydrogenase complexes. Involved in the hyperactivation of spermatazoa during capacitation and in the spermatazoal acrosome reaction.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=Defects in DLD are involved in the development of congenital infantile lactic acidosis.
Defects in DLD are a cause of maple syrup urine disease (MSUD) [MIM:248600]. MSUD is characterized by mental and physical retardation, feeding problems and a maple syrup odor to the urine. The keto acids of the branched-chain amino acids are present in the urine, resulting from a block in oxidative decarboxylation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the class-I pyridine nucleotide-disulfide oxidoreductase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
- Diaphorase antibodyDihydrolipoamide dehydrogenase antibodyDihydrolipoyl dehydrogenase antibody
- Dihydrolipoyl dehydrogenase mitochondrial antibodydld antibodyDLDH antibodyDLDH_HUMAN antibodyE3 antibodyE3 component of pyruvate dehydrogenase antibodyE3 component of pyruvate dehydrogenase complex 2 oxo glutarate complex branched chain keto acid dehydrogenase complex antibodyGCSL antibodyGlycine cleavage system L protein antibodyGlycine cleavage system protein L antibodyLAD antibodylipoamide dehydrogenase antibodyLipoamide reductase antibodyLipoyl dehydrogenase antibodymitochondrial antibodyOTTHUMP00000206744 antibodyOTTHUMP00000206746 antibodyOTTHUMP00000206748 antibodyOTTHUMP00000206749 antibodyPHE 3 antibodyPHE3 antibody
Anti-Lipoamide Dehydrogenase antibody [2D4] images
Staining of Lipoamide Dehydrogenase in Paraffin-embedded Human heart tissue by Immunohistochemistry using ab124414 at a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
Detection limit for recombinant Proprietary tagged Lipoamide Dehydrogenase is approximately 1ng/ml, using ab124414 as a capture antibody.
References for Anti-Lipoamide Dehydrogenase antibody [2D4] (ab124414)
ab124414 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.