Anti-Lipoamide Dehydrogenase antibody (ab20905)
- Product nameAnti-Lipoamide Dehydrogenase antibodySee all Lipoamide Dehydrogenase primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Lipoamide Dehydrogenase
- SpecificityAb20905 recognises Lipoamide Dehydrogenase.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Pig
Full length native protein: Lipoamide Dehydrogenase (Pig Heart)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 20mM Potassium phosphate, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.2
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Purification notesAb20905 is purified by delipidation and defibrination.
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab20905 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Assayed against 1ug of Lipoamide Dehydrogenase (Porcine Heart) in a standard ELISA using Peroxidase conjugated affinity purified Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H&L) and ABTS as a substrate for 30 minutes at room temperature.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionLipoamide dehydrogenase is a component of the glycine cleavage system as well as of the alpha-ketoacid dehydrogenase complexes. Involved in the hyperactivation of spermatazoa during capacitation and in the spermatazoal acrosome reaction.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=Defects in DLD are involved in the development of congenital infantile lactic acidosis.
Defects in DLD are a cause of maple syrup urine disease (MSUD) [MIM:248600]. MSUD is characterized by mental and physical retardation, feeding problems and a maple syrup odor to the urine. The keto acids of the branched-chain amino acids are present in the urine, resulting from a block in oxidative decarboxylation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the class-I pyridine nucleotide-disulfide oxidoreductase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
- Diaphorase antibodyDihydrolipoamide dehydrogenase antibodyDihydrolipoyl dehydrogenase antibody
- Dihydrolipoyl dehydrogenase mitochondrial antibodydld antibodyDLDH antibodyDLDH_HUMAN antibodyE3 antibodyE3 component of pyruvate dehydrogenase antibodyE3 component of pyruvate dehydrogenase complex 2 oxo glutarate complex branched chain keto acid dehydrogenase complex antibodyGCSL antibodyGlycine cleavage system L protein antibodyGlycine cleavage system protein L antibodyLAD antibodylipoamide dehydrogenase antibodyLipoamide reductase antibodyLipoyl dehydrogenase antibodymitochondrial antibodyOTTHUMP00000206744 antibodyOTTHUMP00000206746 antibodyOTTHUMP00000206748 antibodyOTTHUMP00000206749 antibodyPHE 3 antibodyPHE3 antibody
References for Anti-Lipoamide Dehydrogenase antibody (ab20905)
ab20905 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.