Liver (human) normal tissue slides (ab4348)
- Product nameLiver (human) normal tissue slidesSee all Liver slides ...
- General notesAfter excision, tissue was fixed in paraformaldehyde and processed to paraffin wax. Tissue sections were cut to a thickness of 5µm and mounted on positively charged glass slides. One tissue from each lot was stained by haematoxylin and eosin (H+E) and then microscopically examined to ensure quality. All tissue is examined / diagnosed by a licensed pathologist and is ethically obtained. Sex and age of the donor is lot dependent. Please enquire.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, In Situ Hybridisation more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Slide notes This product is an excellent control for use in immunohistochemistry (IHC) and in-situ hybridization.
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4348 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|In Situ Hybridisation||ISH: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
References for Liver (human) normal tissue slides (ab4348)
This product has been referenced in:
- Broide E et al. GLP-1 Receptor Is Expressed in Human Stomach Mucosa: Analysis of Its Cellular Association and Distribution within Gastric Glands. J Histochem Cytochem 61:649-58 (2013). Read more (PubMed: 23803499) »
- Broide E et al. GLP-1 receptor is expressed in human stomach mucosa: analysis of its cellular association and distribution within gastric glands. J Histochem Cytochem 61:649-58 (2013). Read more (PubMed: 23803499) »