Anti-Lymphotactin antibody (Biotin) (ab12724)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab12724 antiserum was affinity purified using immobilized recombinant Human Lymphotactin.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab12724 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 12.5 kDa. Sensitivity = 1.5-3.0 ng/lane.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionChemotactic activity for lymphocytes but not for monocytes or neutrophils.
- Tissue specificityHighest level in spleen, lower in peripheral leukocytes and very low levels in lung, colon and small intestine.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine gamma family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- ATAC antibodyC motif chemokine 1 antibodyChemokine C Motif Ligand 1 antibody
- Cytokine SCM-1 antibodyLPTN antibodyLTN antibodyLymphotactin antibodyLymphotaxin antibodySCM 1 alpha antibodySCM-1-alpha antibodySCM1 antibodySCYC1 antibodySmall inducible cytokine C1 antibodySmall Inducible Cytokine Subfamily C Member 1 antibodySmall-inducible cytokine C1 antibodyXC chemokine ligand 1 antibodyXCL1 antibodyXCL1_HUMAN antibody
References for Anti-Lymphotactin antibody (Biotin) (ab12724)
ab12724 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.