Anti-Lymphotactin antibody (ab7220)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7220 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionChemotactic activity for lymphocytes but not for monocytes or neutrophils.
- Tissue specificityHighest level in spleen, lower in peripheral leukocytes and very low levels in lung, colon and small intestine.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine gamma family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- ATAC antibodyC motif chemokine 1 antibodyChemokine C Motif Ligand 1 antibody
- Cytokine SCM-1 antibodyLPTN antibodyLTN antibodyLymphotactin antibodyLymphotaxin antibodySCM 1 alpha antibodySCM-1-alpha antibodySCM1 antibodySCYC1 antibodySmall inducible cytokine C1 antibodySmall Inducible Cytokine Subfamily C Member 1 antibodySmall-inducible cytokine C1 antibodyXC chemokine ligand 1 antibodyXCL1 antibodyXCL1_HUMAN antibody
References for Anti-Lymphotactin antibody (ab7220)
ab7220 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.