Anti-Lyn antibody [LYN-01] (ab1890)
Publishing research using ab1890? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab1890 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Xue ZH et al. Integrin alphaMbeta2 clustering triggers phosphorylation and activation of protein kinase Cdelta that regulates transcription factor Foxp1 expression in monocytes. J Immunol 184:3697-709 (2010). IP ; Human . PubMed: 20190138
- Verhagen AM et al. A kinase-dead allele of Lyn attenuates autoimmune disease normally associated with Lyn deficiency. J Immunol 182:2020-9 (2009). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 19201855
- Kim HJ et al. The Src family kinase, Lyn, suppresses osteoclastogenesis in vitro and in vivo. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 106:2325-30 (2009). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 19171907
- Gross AJ et al. Developmental acquisition of the Lyn-CD22-SHP-1 inhibitory pathway promotes B cell tolerance. J Immunol 182:5382-92 (2009). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 19380785
- Mitchell LA et al. Investigation of the role of SRC in capacitation-associated tyrosine phosphorylation of human spermatozoa. Mol Hum Reprod 14:235-43 (2008). PubMed: 18245108
- KovÃ¡rovÃ¡ M et al. Structure-function analysis of Lyn kinase association with lipid rafts and initiation of early signaling events after Fcepsilon receptor I aggregation. Mol Cell Biol 21:8318-28 (2001). PubMed: 11713268
- Amoui M et al. Direct interaction of Syk and Lyn protein tyrosine kinases in rat basophilic leukemia cells activated via type I Fc epsilon receptors. Eur J Immunol 27:321-8 (1997). PubMed: 9022035
- DrÃ¡berovÃ¡ L et al. Thy-1-mediated activation of rat mast cells: the role of Thy-1 membrane microdomains. Immunology 87:141-8 (1996). PubMed: 8666426