Anti-MA2 antibody (ab102089)
- Product nameAnti-MA2 antibodySee all MA2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MA2
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Cow
Recombinant protein fragment contain a sequence corresponding to a region within amino acids 4-173 of Human MA2 (AAH36489).
- Positive control
- NT2D1, IMR32 whole cell lysate; Cal27 xenograft
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab102089 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/500. Suggested antigen retrieval using heat mediated 10mM Citrate buffer or Tris-EDTA buffer (pH 8.0)|
- Tissue specificityBrain specific. In some patients suffering from cancers, it is also specifically expressed by the testicular tumor cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PNMA family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus.
- 40 kDa neuronal protein antibody
- KIAA0883 antibody
- MA2 antibody
- MM2 antibody
- Onconeuronal antigen Ma2 antibody
- Paraneoplastic antigen Ma2 antibody
- Paraneoplastic Ma antigen 2 antibody
- Paraneoplastic neuronal antigen antibody
- Paraneoplastic neuronal antigen MM2 antibody
- PNMA2 antibody
- PNMA2_HUMAN antibody
- Retrotransposon gag domain containing 2 antibody
- RGAG2 antibody
Anti-MA2 antibody images
Anti-MA2 antibody (ab102089) at 1/2000 dilution + IMR32 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 42 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Cal27 xenograft, using ab102089 at 1/500 dilution.
References for Anti-MA2 antibody (ab102089)
ab102089 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.