Anti-MACC1 antibody (ab118591)
- Product nameAnti-MACC1 antibodySee all MACC1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MACC1
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat
KLH conjugated synthetic peptide from an internal sequence of Human MACC1.
- Positive controlWB: Mouse liver tissue lysate IHC-P: Human small intestine tissue
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab118591 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 97 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
- FunctionActs as a transcription activator for MET and as a key regulator of HGF-MET signaling. Promotes cell motility, proliferation and hepatocyte growth factor (HGF)-dependent scattering in vitro and tumor growth and metastasis in vivo.
- Tissue specificityPreferentially expressed in metastasizing tumors.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 SH3 domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Mainly found in the cytoplasm in non-metastasizing tumors.
- 7A5 antibodyMACC1 antibodyMACC1_HUMAN antibody
- Metastasis associated in colon cancer 1 antibodyMetastasis-associated in colon cancer protein 1 antibodyOTTHUMP00000201891 antibodyPutative binding protein 7a5 antibodySH3 domain-containing protein 7a5 antibodySH3BP4L antibody
Anti-MACC1 antibody images
Lane 1 : Anti-MACC1 antibody (ab118591) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-MACC1 antibody (ab118591) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Mouse liver tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Mouse liver tissue lysate
Predicted band size : 97 kDa
ab118591, at 5 µg/ml, staining MACC1 in formalin fixed, paraffin embedded Human small intestine by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-MACC1 antibody (ab118591)
ab118591 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.