Anti-MAD2 antibody (ab70385)
- Product nameAnti-MAD2 antibodySee all MAD2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MAD2
- Tested applicationsWB, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rabbit, Horse, Guinea pig, Cow, Pig, Chimpanzee, Rhesus monkey, Gorilla, Chinese Hamster, Orangutan, Elephant
Synthetic peptide mapping to a region between residue 150 and the C-terminus (residue 205) of Human MAD2 (SwissProt Q13257)
- Positive control
- NETN whole cell lysate from HeLa cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 8mM PBS, 60mM Citrate, 150mM Tris, pH 7.0-8.0
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab70385 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/5000 - 1/20000. Detects a band of approximately 24 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceMAD2 is a non-essential gene that encodes a component of the spindle checkpoint. The spindle checkpoint delays the onset of anaphase in cells with defects in mitotic spindle assembly or in the attachment of chromosomes to the spindle microtubules. The checkpoint works by inhibiting the activity of the anaphase promoting complex, thereby preventing the degradation of several cell cycle regulators. hMAD2 is the human homologue of yeast MAD2.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- HSMAD2 antibody
- Human mitotic feedback control protein Madp2 homolog mRNA complete cds antibody
- MAD 2 antibody
- MAD2 like 1 antibody
- MAD2 mitotic arrest deficient like 1 antibody
- MAD2B antibody
- MAD2L1 antibody
- Mitotic arrest deficient 2 antibody
- Mitotic spindle assembly checkpoint protein MAD2A antibody
- REV7 antibody
Anti-MAD2 antibody images
Anti-MAD2 antibody (ab70385) at 1/5000 dilution + NETN whole cell lysate from HeLa cells at 50 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 24 kDa
Observed band size : 24 kDa
Additional bands at : 58 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 1 minute
Detection of Human MAD2 by Immunoprecipitation in NETN whole cell lysate from HeLa cells (600 µg/IP) using ab70385 at 0.7 µg/mg for IP and at 0.2 µg/ml for subsequent WB detection. Note: bands between 50 and 60 kDa represent the IgG chains.
References for Anti-MAD2 antibody (ab70385)
ab70385 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.