Anti-MAGE 1 antibody, prediluted (ab16034)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 50mM Tris, pH 7.6
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab16034 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceThe MAGE 1 gene is a member of the melanoma antigen encoding gene family. These genes encode for HLA-restricted tumor associated rejection antigens recognized by cytotoxic T lymphocytes. Some of these target antigens may be potentially useful for cancer specific immunotherapy. The expression of MAGE genes has been reported not only in melanoma but also in various other malignant tumors such as hepatocellular carcinoma and germ cell tumors.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic
- Antigen MZ2 E antibodyMAGE 1 antigen antibodyMAGE1 antibody
- MAGE1 antibodyMAGE1A antibodyMAGEA1 antibodyMelanoma antigen 1 antibodyMelanoma antigen family A 1 (directs expression of antigen MZ2 E) antibodyMelanoma antigen family A 1 antibodyMelanoma antigen MAGE 1 antibodyMelanoma associated antigen 1 antibodyMelanoma associated antigen MZ2 E antibodyMGC9326 antibody
References for Anti-MAGE 1 antibody, prediluted (ab16034)
ab16034 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.