Anti-MAGP2 antibody (ab47826)
- Product nameAnti-MAGP2 antibodySee all MAGP2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MAGP2
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Chimpanzee
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region near the carboxy terminal end of MAGP2 protein (Human).
- Positive control
- MAGP-2 transfected HEK293 lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.15M Sodium chloride, 0.02M Potassium phosphate, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47826 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IF (microscopy): Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: 1/250 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 19 kDa. .
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionComponent of the elastin-associated microfibrils.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MFAP family.
modificationsForms intermolecular disulfide bonds either with other MAGP-2 molecules or with other components of the microfibrils.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- MAGP 2 antibody
- MAGP-2 antibody
- MAGP2 antibody
- MFAP 5 antibody
- MFAP-5 antibody
- MFAP5 antibody
- MFAP5_HUMAN antibody
- Microfibril associated glycoprotein 2 antibody
- Microfibril-associated glycoprotein 2 antibody
- microfibrillar associated protein 5 antibody
- Microfibrillar associated protein 5 precursor antibody
- Microfibrillar-associated protein 5 antibody
- MP25 antibody
Anti-MAGP2 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-MAGP2 antibody (ab47826) at 1/100 dilution
Lane 1 : Supernatants from non-transfected cells
Lane 2 : Secreted MAGP-2
Lane 3 : MAGP-2 transfected HEK293 lysate
Predicted band size : 19 kDa
Observed band size : 19 kDa
References for Anti-MAGP2 antibody (ab47826)
ab47826 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.