Anti-MAPKAP Kinase 2 (phospho S272) antibody (ab59998)
- Product nameAnti-MAPKAP Kinase 2 (phospho S272) antibodySee all MAPKAP Kinase 2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MAPKAP Kinase 2 (phospho S272)
- Tested applicationsELISA, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic phosphopeptide corresponding to amino acid residues surrounding S272 of human MAPKAP Kinase 2 conjugated to KLH
- Positive control
- Human hepatocarcinoma tissue.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab59998 is purified through a protein G column, eluted with high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately, followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab59998 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.|
- FunctionIts physiological substrate seems to be the small heat shock protein (HSP27/HSP25). In vitro can phosphorylate glycogen synthase at 'Ser-7' and tyrosine hydroxylase (on 'Ser-19' and 'Ser-40'). This kinase phosphorylates Ser in the peptide sequence, Hyd-X-R-X(2)-S, where Hyd is a large hydrophobic residue (By similarity). Mediates both ERK and p38 MAPK/MAPK14 dependent neutrophil responses. Participates in TNF alpha-stimulated exocytosis of secretory vesicles in neutrophils. Plays a role in phagocytosis-induced respiratory burst activity.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in all tissues examined.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated and activated by MAP kinase.
- MAP kinase activated protein Kinase 2 antibody
- MAP kinase-activated protein kinase 2 antibody
- MAPK activated protein kinase 2 antibody
- MAPK-activated protein kinase 2 antibody
- MAPK2_HUMAN antibody
- MAPKAP K2 antibody
- MAPKAP kinase 2 antibody
- MAPKAPK 2 antibody
- MAPKAPK-2 antibody
- MAPKAPK2 antibody
- Mitogen activated protein kinase activated protein kinase 2 antibody
- MK 2 antibody
- MK2 antibody
Anti-MAPKAP Kinase 2 (phospho S272) antibody images
ab59998 at 1/50 dilution staining MAPKAP Kinase 2 in Human hepatocarcinoma by Immunohistochemistry, Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded tissue. The primary antibody was peroxidase-conjugated to the secondary antibody, followed by AEC staining
References for Anti-MAPKAP Kinase 2 (phospho S272) antibody (ab59998)
ab59998 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.