Anti-MARK2 antibody [5C12D2] (ab77698)
- Product nameAnti-MARK2 antibody [5C12D2]See all MARK2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [5C12D2] to MARK2
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog
Synthetic peptide: PDYKDPRRTELMVSMGYTRE conjugated to KLH, corresponding to amino acids 288-307 of Human MARK2
- Positive control
- HeLa cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 30% Glycerol, Ascites
- Concentration information loading...
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number5C12D2
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab77698 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 87 kDa.|
- FunctionRole in epithelial morphogenesis. Modulates the developmental decision to build a columnar versus a hepatic epithelial cell apparently by promoting a switch from a direct to a transcytotic mode of apical protein delivery. Essential for the asymmetric development of membrane domains of polarized epithelial cells. One or more isoforms may play a role in graft rejection.
- Tissue specificityHigh levels of expression in heart, brain, skeletal muscle and pancreas, lower levels observed in lung, liver and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. MARK subfamily.
Contains 1 KA1 (kinase-associated) domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 UBA domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Phosphorylated by PRKCZ in polarized epithelial cells, resulting in an interaction with YWHAZ which promotes relocation from the lateral to the apical membrane.
- EC 220.127.116.11 antibody
- ELKL motif kinase 1 antibody
- ELKL motif kinase antibody
- EMK-1 antibody
- EMK1 antibody
- MAP/microtubule affinity regulating kinase 2 antibody
- MAP/microtubule affinity-regulating kinase 2 antibody
- Mark2 antibody
- MARK2_HUMAN antibody
- MGC99619 antibody
- PAR 1 antibody
- Par 1b antibody
- PAR1 homolog antibody
- Par1b antibody
- Ser/Thr protein kinase PAR 1B antibody
- Serine/threonine protein kinase EMK antibody
- Serine/threonine protein kinase MARK2 antibody
- Serine/threonine-protein kinase MARK2 antibody
Anti-MARK2 antibody [5C12D2] images
Anti-MARK2 antibody [5C12D2] (ab77698) at 1/1000 dilution + Hela cell lysate
Goat anti-mouse HRP conjugate
Predicted band size : 87 kDa
Observed band size : 87 kDa
References for Anti-MARK2 antibody [5C12D2] (ab77698)
ab77698 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.