Anti-MARK4 antibody (ab5262)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5262 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 75 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Isoform 2 is brain-specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. MARK subfamily.
Contains 1 KA1 (kinase-associated) domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 UBA domain.
modificationsUbiquitinated with 'Lys-29'- and 'Lys-33'-linked polyubiquitins which appear to impede LKB1-mediated phosphorylation. Deubiquitinated by USP9X.
- FLJ90097 antibody
- KIAA1860 antibody
- MAP / microtubule affinity regulating kinase 4 antibody
- MAP / microtubule affinity regulating kinase 4L antibody
- MAP/microtubule affinity regulating kinase 4 antibody
- MAP/microtubule affinity regulating kinase like 1 antibody
- MAP/microtubule affinity-regulating kinase 4 antibody
- MAP/microtubule affinity-regulating kinase-like 1 antibody
- MARK 4 antibody
- MARK 4L antibody
- MARK L1 antibody
- MARK4 antibody
- MARK4 serine / threonine protein kinase antibody
- MARK4 serine/threonine protein kinase antibody
- MARK4_HUMAN antibody
- MARK4S antibody
- MARKL 1 antibody
- MARKL1 antibody
- Nbla00650 antibody
- Putative protein product of Nbla00650 antibody
Anti-MARK4 antibody images
Anti-MARK4 antibody (ab5262) at 0.5 µg + Human Prostate lysate (35µg protein in RIPA buffer).
Predicted band size : 75 kDa
Observed band size : 70 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-MARK4 antibody (ab5262)
ab5262 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.