Anti-MAT2A antibody [AT3A2] (ab86424)
- Product nameAnti-MAT2A antibody [AT3A2]See all MAT2A primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [AT3A2] to MAT2A
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length Human MAT2A purified from E. coli
- Positive controlHepG2 cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberAT3A2
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab86424 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 44 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa).|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionCatalyzes the formation of S-adenosylmethionine from methionine and ATP.
- PathwayAmino-acid biosynthesis; S-adenosyl-L-methionine biosynthesis; S-adenosyl-L-methionine from L-methionine: step 1/1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AdoMet synthase family.
modificationsThe alpha' subunit is a post-translationally modified version of MAT2A.
- AdoMet synthase 2 antibodyAdoMet synthetase 2 antibodyAdoMet synthetase antibody
- AMS 2 antibodyAMS2 antibodyMAT 2 antibodyMAT 2A antibodyMAT II antibodyMAT-II antibodyMat2a antibodyMATA 2 antibodyMATA2 antibodyMATII antibodyMethionine adenosyltransferase 2 antibodyMethionine adenosyltransferase antibodyMethionine adenosyltransferase II alpha antibodyMethionine adenosyltransferase II antibodyMETK2_HUMAN antibodyS adenosylmethionine synthetase gamma form antibodyS adenosylmethionine synthetase isoform type 2 antibodyS-adenosylmethionine synthase isoform type-2 antibodySAMS 2 antibodySAMS2 antibody
Anti-MAT2A antibody [AT3A2] images
Anti-MAT2A antibody [AT3A2] (ab86424) at 1/1000 dilution + HepG2 cell lysates at 20 µg
Goat anti-mouse secondary antibody conjugated to HRP
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 44 kDa
Observed band size : 44 kDa
References for Anti-MAT2A antibody [AT3A2] (ab86424)
ab86424 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.