Anti-MATH1/HATH1 antibody (ab75354)
- Product nameAnti-MATH1/HATH1 antibodySee all MATH1/HATH1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MATH1/HATH1
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Recombinant Fragment
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 150 - 250 of Human MATH1/HATH1.
(Peptide available as ab22852.)
- Positive controlThis antibody gave a positive signal against Mouse MATH1 Full-length Recombinant Protein (Tagged)
- General notesab75354 is raised using the same immunogen as ab22270. Batches sold under ab75354 have passed QC testing in Western Blot (Recombinant only). In our hands, this product did not work in IHC. For further information please contact our Customer Services team.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab75354 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 54 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa).Can be blocked with MATH1/HATH1 peptide (ab22852).|
- FunctionActivates E box-dependent transcription in collaboration with TCF3/E47, but the activity is completely antagonized by the negative regulator of neurogenesis HES1. May play a role in the differentiation of subsets of neural cells by activating E box-dependent transcription.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- ATH 1 antibodyATH1 antibodyATOH 1 antibody
- ATOH1 antibodyATOH1_HUMAN antibodyAtonal homolog 1 (Drosophila) antibodyAtonal homolog 1 antibodyAtonal protein homolog 1 antibodybHLHa14 antibodyClass A basic helix-loop-helix protein 14 antibodyHATH 1 antibodyHATH1 antibodyHelix loop helix protein hATH 1 antibodyHelix-loop-helix protein hATH-1 antibodyMATH 1 antibodyMATH1 antibodyProtein atonal homolog 1 antibody
Anti-MATH1/HATH1 antibody images
Anti-MATH1/HATH1 antibody (ab75354) at 1 µg/ml + Mouse MATH1 Full-length Recombinant Protein (Tagged) at 0.1 µg
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Predicted band size : 37 kDa
Observed band size : 54 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
ab75354 staining MATH1/HATH1 in murine brain tissue by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections).Tissue was fixed in paraformaldehyde and an enzymatic antigen retrieval step was performed using pepsin 100mg/ml 37°C for 20 minutes. Samples were then permeabilized using 0.3% Triton X-100, 15 minutes at room temperature and then blocked with 5% BSA for 20 minutes at 22°C, followed by incubation with ab75354 at a 1/100 dilution for 16 hours at 4°C. The secondary used was an undiluted HRP conjugated goat polyclonal.
References for Anti-MATH1/HATH1 antibody (ab75354)
ab75354 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.