Anti-MAZ antibody (ab55463)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab55463 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay function as a transcription factor with dual roles in transcription initiation and termination. Binds to two sites, ME1a1 and ME1a2, within the MYC promoter having greater affinity for the former. Also binds to multiple G/C-rich sites within the promoter of the Sp1 family of transcription factors.
- Tissue specificityPresent in kidney, liver and brain. In the brain, highest levels are found in motor cortex and midfrontal cortex (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 6 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. In brains of Alzheimer disease patients, present in a plaque-like structures.
- MAZ antibodyMAZ_HUMAN antibodyMAZI antibody
- MYC associated zinc finger protein antibodyMyc-associated zinc finger protein antibodyPur-1 antibodyPur1 antibodyPurine binding transcription factor antibodyPurine-binding transcription factor antibodySAF 1 antibodySAF 2 antibodySAF-1 antibodySAF-2 antibodySAF-3 antibodySerum amyloid A activating factor 2 antibodyTranscription factor Zif87 antibodyZF87 antibodyZif87 antibodyZinc finger protein 801 antibodyZNF801 antibody
Anti-MAZ antibody images
Predicted band size : 49 kDa
MAZ antibody (ab55463) at 1ug/lane + HeLa cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-MAZ antibody (ab55463)
ab55463 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.