Anti-MAZ antibody (ab90863)
- Product nameAnti-MAZ antibodySee all MAZ primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MAZ
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 180-229 (LEKKTKSKGP YICALCAKEF KNGYNLRRHE AIHTGAKAGR VPSGAMKMPT) of Human MAZ (NP_002374)
- Positive controlTHP1 cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab90863 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionMay function as a transcription factor with dual roles in transcription initiation and termination. Binds to two sites, ME1a1 and ME1a2, within the MYC promoter having greater affinity for the former. Also binds to multiple G/C-rich sites within the promoter of the Sp1 family of transcription factors.
- Tissue specificityPresent in kidney, liver and brain. In the brain, highest levels are found in motor cortex and midfrontal cortex (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 6 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. In brains of Alzheimer disease patients, present in a plaque-like structures.
- MAZ antibodyMAZ_HUMAN antibodyMAZI antibody
- MYC associated zinc finger protein antibodyMyc-associated zinc finger protein antibodyPur-1 antibodyPur1 antibodyPurine binding transcription factor antibodyPurine-binding transcription factor antibodySAF 1 antibodySAF 2 antibodySAF-1 antibodySAF-2 antibodySAF-3 antibodySerum amyloid A activating factor 2 antibodyTranscription factor Zif87 antibodyZF87 antibodyZif87 antibodyZinc finger protein 801 antibodyZNF801 antibody
Anti-MAZ antibody images
Anti-MAZ antibody (ab90863) at 1 µg/ml + THP1 cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 49 kDa
References for Anti-MAZ antibody (ab90863)
ab90863 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.