Anti-MBD4 antibody (ab13793)
- Product nameAnti-MBD4 antibodySee all MBD4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MBD4
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
This antibody was generated by immunizing rabbits with a mixture of synthetic peptides corresponding to amino acids 268-282 (CNKADAESEPVAQKS) and 337-352 (CSAKDSEHNEKYEDTF) of human MBD4.
- Positive controlHL-60 cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is affinity purified.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab13793 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/200 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 64 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 70 kDa).|
- FunctionMismatch-specific DNA N-glycosylase involved in DNA repair. Has thymine glycosylase activity and is specific for G:T mismatches within methylated and unmethylated CpG sites. Can also remove uracil or 5-fluorouracil in G:U mismatches. Has no lyase activity. Was first identified as methyl-CpG-binding protein.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 MBD (methyl-CpG-binding) domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- 3 N(4) ethenocytosine glycosylase antibodyG/5 fluorouracil mismatch glycosylase with biphasic kinetics antibodyG/T mismatch glycosylase antibody
- G/U mismatch glycosylase antibodyMBD 4 antibodyMBD4 antibodyMBD4_HUMAN antibodyMED 1 antibodyMED1 antibodyMethyl CpG binding domain protein 4 antibodyMethyl CpG binding endonuclease 1 antibodyMethyl CpG binding protein MBD4 antibodyMethyl-CpG-binding domain protein 4 antibodyMethyl-CpG-binding endonuclease 1 antibodyMethyl-CpG-binding protein MBD4 antibodyMismatch specific DNA N glycosylase antibodyMismatch-specific DNA N-glycosylase antibody
Anti-MBD4 antibody images
Predicted band size : 70 kDa
ab13793, at 2 ug/ml, staining approximately 64 kDa human MBD4 in HL-60 cell lysate by Western blot.
References for Anti-MBD4 antibody (ab13793)
ab13793 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.