MCF-7 (Human breast adenocarcinoma cell line) Nuclear lysate - H2O2 treated (ab14862)
- Product nameMCF-7 (Human breast adenocarcinoma cell line) Nuclear lysate - H2O2 treatedSee all MCF7 lysates ...
- General notesThe MCF-7 nuclear extracts have been collected in Lysis Buffer after 3 hrs incubation with or without 0.2 mM hydrogen peroxide. The protein content has been determined by a Bradford-based assay.
- Storage instructionsAliquot and store at -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 400% Sodium chloride, 20% Glycerol, Protease inhibitor, 20mM HEPES, 10mM Sodium fluoride, 10mM Beta glycerophosphate, 1mM Sodium metavanadate, 1mM Para nitrophenyl phosphate, 1mM DTT, 0.1mM EDTA, 0.01mM Sodium molybdate. pH 7.5
- Concentration information loading...
- Research Areas
- BackgroundMCF-7 cells are a well-characterized estrogen receptor (ER) positive control cell line (cells are positive for cytoplasmic estrogen receptors) and therefore are a useful in vitro model of breast cancer to study the role of estrogen in breast cancer. Cells are also positive for cytokeratin and negative for desmin , endothelin , GFAP, neurofilament, vimentin.
MCF-7 (Human breast adenocarcinoma cell line) Nuclear lysate - H2O2 treated images
Each lot has been tested for p53 activation by using TransAM™ p53 Kit. The signal intensity for p53 activation in each lot is compared to the signal intensity obtained with extracts from untreated cells. Once the signals are blanked, the ratio between the signals from extracts of treated cells over untreated cells used at 5
µg/well is above 4. This ratio may vary depending on the basal level of p53 activation in a given cell type.
References for MCF-7 (Human breast adenocarcinoma cell line) Nuclear lysate - H2O2 treated (ab14862)
ab14862 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.