MCF7 (Human breast adenocarcinoma cell line) Nuclear Lysate (ab14860)
- Product nameMCF7 (Human breast adenocarcinoma cell line) Nuclear LysateSee all MCF7 lysates ...
- General notesExtracts have been quality control tested by Western blot and the Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay (EMSA).
- Storage instructionsAliquot and store at -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 20mM HEPES, 100mM Potassium Chloride, 1mM Magnesium Chloride, 0.5mM PMSF, 0.5mM DTT. pH 7.9
- Concentration information loading...
- Research Areas
- BackgroundMCF-7 cells are a well-characterized estrogen receptor (ER) positive control cell line (cells are positive for cytoplasmic estrogen receptors) and therefore are a useful in vitro model of breast cancer to study the role of estrogen in breast cancer. Cells are also positive for cytokeratin and negative for desmin , endothelin , GFAP, neurofilament, vimentin.
References for MCF7 (Human breast adenocarcinoma cell line) Nuclear Lysate (ab14860)
ab14860 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.