MCF7 (Human breast adenocarcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate (ab3871)
- Product nameMCF7 (Human breast adenocarcinoma cell line) Whole Cell LysateSee all MCF7 lysates ...
- General notesSource - MCF7 cells (human) from ATCC (cat# HTB-22).
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 5% Bromophenol blue, 2% Beta mercaptoethanol, 4.4% SDS, 7.9% Tris HCl, 20% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- Lysate notes MCF7 whole cell lysate was prepared by homogenization in modified RIPA buffer (150 mM NaCl, 50 mM Tris-HCl, pH 7.4, 1% Triton X-100, 1 mM EDTA, 1 mM PMSF,5 µg/ml Aprotinin, 1 µg/ml Pepstatin-A, 2 µg/ml Leupeptin, 1 mM Na3VO4, 1 mM NaF). Debris was removed by centrifugation. Protein concentration was determined with Bio-Rad protein assay. The lysate was boiled for 5 min in 1 x SDS sample buffer (50 mM Tris-HCl pH 6.8, 12.5% glycerol, 1% sodium dodecyl sulfate, 0.01% bromophenol blue) containing 5% b-mercaptoethanol.
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3871 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for MCF7 (Human breast adenocarcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate (ab3871)
This product has been referenced in:
- Lau JY et al. Differential expression of peroxisome proliferator activated receptor gamma and cyclin D1 does not affect proliferation of asthma- and non-asthma-derived airway smooth muscle cells. Respirology 15:303-12 (2010). WB . Read more (PubMed: 20070588) »