Anti-MCM2 antibody [CRCT2.1] - BSA and Azide free (ab81706)
- Product nameAnti-MCM2 antibody [CRCT2.1] - BSA and Azide freeSee all MCM2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [CRCT2.1] to MCM2 - BSA and Azide free
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Bacterially expressed human MCM2
- EpitopeNot determined
- Positive control
- HeLa cells. Tonsil
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 10mM PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberCRCT2.1
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab81706 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at a concentration of 2 - 4 µg/ml for 2 hours at room temperature. Predicted molecular weight: 102 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionActs as component of the MCM2-7 complex (MCM complex) which is the putative replicative helicase essential for 'once per cell cycle' DNA replication initiation and elongation in eukaryotic cells. The active ATPase sites in the MCM2-7 ring are formed through the interaction surfaces of two neighboring subunits such that a critical structure of a conserved arginine finger motif is provided in trans relative to the ATP-binding site of the Walker A box of the adjacent subunit. The six ATPase active sites, however, are likely to contribute differentially to the complex helicase activity. Required for the entry in S phase and for cell division.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MCM family.
Contains 1 MCM domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated on Ser-108 by ATR in proliferating cells. Ser-108 proliferation is increased by genotoxic agents. Ser-40 is mediated by the CDC7-DBF4 and CDC7-DBF4B complexes, while Ser-53 phosphorylation is only mediated by the CDC7-DBF4 complex. Phosphorylation by the CDC7-DBF4 complex during G1/S phase is required for the initiation of DNA replication.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- BM28 antibody
- CCNL 1 antibody
- CCNL1 antibody
- CDC like 1 antibody
- CDC like-1 antibody
- cdc19 antibody
- CDCL 1 antibody
- CDCL1 antibody
- Cell devision cycle like 1 antibody
- Cyclin like 1 antibody
- cyclin like-1 antibody
- D3S3194 antibody
- DNA replication licensing factor MCM2 antibody
- KIAA0030 antibody
- MCM 2 antibody
- MCM2 antibody
- MCM2 minichromosome maintenance deficient 2 mitotin antibody
- MCM2 minichromosome maintenance deficient 2 mitotin (S. cerevisiae) antibody
- MCM2 minichromosome maintenance deficient 2, mitotin antibody
- MCM2_HUMAN antibody
- MGC10606 antibody
- Minichromosome maintenance complex component 2 antibody
- Minichromosome maintenance deficient 2 (mitotin) antibody
- Minichromosome maintenance deficient 2 mitotin antibody
- Minichromosome maintenance protein 2 antibody
- Minichromosome maintenance protein 2 homolog antibody
- Mitotin antibody
- Nuclear protein BM28 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000216047 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000216050 antibody
Anti-MCM2 antibody [CRCT2.1] - BSA and Azide free images
Formalin fixed, paraffin embedded human tonsil tissue stained with anti MCM2 (form of ab81706 containing BSA and azide) at a dilution of 1/50. Peroxidase conjugate and AEC chromogen were used. Note nuclear staining of lymphocytes.
anti MCM2 (form of ab81706 containing BSA and azide) at 4 µg/ml + human cells
Predicted band size : 102 kDa
Observed band size : 102 kDa
References for Anti-MCM2 antibody [CRCT2.1] - BSA and Azide free (ab81706)
ab81706 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.